Arivu™ software platform is ideal for asset intensive organizations within the energy sector who are seeking to strategically align their financial and operational objectives.
Industries served by Arivu™ include: Building and infrastructure and drilling.
With Arivu™ asset owners can simultaneously increase critical asset reliability and reduce overall inspection and lifecycle costs. Owners can demonstrate a systematic consideration of risk in their investment decisions.
Arivu™ goes beyond probability-based deterioration models that are common in asset management systems, and delivers combined analysis of the probability and consequences associated with asset service interruptions.
Accessibility is available, via a standard Web browser, anywhere in the world. The Web-based version is full-featured with a rich user interface .
A sample of key Arivu™ feature abilities:
Learn more about risk-based inspection here
- Identify your assets' risk profile
- Assess the impact on your business of a critical asset failure
- Identify strategies that could prevent failures
- Optimize asset inspection intervals by balancing inspection costs with reliability improvements
- Creation of detailed maintenance plans based on asset risk
- Optimize asset performance using failure history data and condition monitoring
- Run ‘what if’ scenarios with Arivu's powerful, built-in business intelligence tools
- Optimize maintenance efficiency, delivering significant cost savings over the lifetime of an asset group