Reliability and probabilistic engineering
Lloyd's Register Energy business provide reliability and probabilistic engineering consulting services.
Lloyd's Register Energy business reliability and probabilistic engineering design appraisal and inspection services help your company demonstrate compliance with codes, standards or specifications. Our assessment services are designed to help you optimise processes, make constant improvements and increase customer satisfaction.
Lloyd’s Register Energy business has over 30 years experience conducting innovative research and development studies that lead to improved methodologies for the design, analysis, maintenance and lifecycle management of a wide range of energy sector structures and systems.
Capitalizing on our extensive experience, we model uncertainties in structures and systems, and accurately compute risk and reliability, which then facilitates our clients optimizing their overall asset lifecycle costs, while maintaining system safety.
Reliability and probabilistic engineering consulting services include:
- Asset assessment by analyzing the quality of lubricants
- Composite analysis and repair design modelling
- Comparative risk study on lightering options
- Detailed fuel quality risk assessment surveys
- Deterioration modelling for civil infrastructure assets
- Engineering critical assessment of mooring systems
- Finite element based modelling of smart composite structures
- Fitness-for-purpose assessments of submarine valves
- QRA for LNG / LPG operations
- Reliability-based optimal design of ship structures
- Residual strength assessment of pipelines
- Risk-based inspection and maintenance of assets including ships and offshore structures
- Risk assessment of ageing PSA for NPP components
- Risk assessment of LNG / LPG ship
Lloyd’s Register Energy business can also help your company assess and manage the operational, technical, and project risks connected with your oil and gas operations.