Refining, chemicals and petrochemicals
Lloyd's Register Energy provides verification and certification for the chemical and petrochemical processing and refining industries that is truly independent, objective and uncompromising.
Lloyd's Register Energy offers a wide variety of services for managing and reducing risk across a wide variety of asset families throughout the process industry. With more than 240 offices worldwide, we apply global experience to your local issues.
Chemical plants, petrochemical processing facilities and refining operations benefit from our wealth of experience and our service offerings that cover all points of the asset lifecycle: Concept evaluation and design, inservice operation and maintenance, plant-life extension and decommissioning studies.
We offer a truly independent and experienced perspective that helps your company to:
- Assure stakeholders and regulatory agencies of proper fiscal expenditures
- Manage asset integrity management support services
- Maintain safe operations of your facilities
- Optimize capital expenditure during all phases of the asset lifecycle
- Provide assurance of acceptable integrity and reliability
Our asset management services for the process industry, including chemical plants, petrochemical facilities, and refineries, help ensure key assets are managed and kept in optimal condition throughout all phases of the asset lifecycle.
Chemical, petrochemical and refining assets served:
Lifecycle phases addressed: